Friday, June 27, 2008

Quick Laugh

I picked up the kid from school I asked him how his day was. He told me this story:

Connie, there is this girl who is called Sarah and she is in love with me. During the birthday celebration, she was next to me. She said, "I want to have 10 childs" and I told her that 10 is a lot. Then she said that she would learn them French, like all the vocabulary. And I would learn them mathematics. Then I asked her "You know that you will have to make all of the 10 babies?". hahaha. She said "I know, of course."

The End.

2 comments:

The Self Cottage said...

okay i am sneak peaking in bc i thought of you today...hilarious! kellie has been trying to teach ava, olive and i french phrases...are you totally fluent or what?

The Barnyards said...

oh my good Lord that was hilarious!!!!!!!