In any case, here are the pictures. Since it's been over a week, it is gradually wearing off and becoming more faint.
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Tunisian Henna
I said a while back that I would post pictures of Alexia's henna art on her hands and feet. She took a trip to Tunisian to visit her boyfriend's family. She had mentioned that she wanted to get the ink on her hands and I told her that it's an Arab tradition for women to have henna done on their hands and feet for their wedding. I didn't just know this from pure knowledge, I just read it in The Kite Runner recently. She didn't know about it and asked her boyfriend and he confirmed. It's not a requirement that you get married to have henna on your hands, it's just the tradition.
In any case, here are the pictures. Since it's been over a week, it is gradually wearing off and becoming more faint.


In any case, here are the pictures. Since it's been over a week, it is gradually wearing off and becoming more faint.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment