While the food was in the oven, I checked my email. Zac was in the hallway playing tennis by himself, using a chair as the net. At one point he skidded on the ground and said "Oh you think you are good, huh?" I didn't know what he was talking about so I asked. He said, "Well he thinks he's funny and can beat me." I said "Who?" He looked kind of embarrassed and said, "Um, my friend that is imaginary." Hilarious.
After growing tired of hearing his chats with his friend, I decided that the three of us should make some videos. We thought that showcasing our talents would be good. Barth just learned in Sport at school how to do the Moon Walk. No lie. They watched a video to learn. I was laughing so hard last week when he showed me, so that had to be in the "spectacle". Zac dances too. He thinks he's really good. And he is. I, well, whatever but my voice is WEIRD in this first video. Apologies.
Introducting...Us.
Then Zac clicked the stop button too quickly, then got us in a REAL moment. This makes me laugh...
After our videos, this is what the family ate...Connie's Tomate Farcies! It goes with rice on the side.

You can probably tell it's taken with my phone, but still. Looks good, huh?

2 comments:
The video's were great and I laughed over and over as I watched them.
Paula
It's Tomates Farcies.... with a C...
I love your blog american friend...
Bisous !!!!
PS : where are you anyway ???
Adeline
Post a Comment