Monday, June 16, 2008
HANCOCK
You might not believe this story. It's pretty bizarre. Tonight I was out on my nightly jog. I went to the river, only there was a really cold breeze, so I ran across the river toward Opera. I've never jogged over there and it isn't too incredibly touristy. As I was running down Boulevard des Capucines I was really into this new Leeland song. I just downloaded the new album last week and this song was deep. Before I knew it, I was in this crowd of people. I assumed it was a group waiting for the doors to open for a concert since it was at the Olympia Theater. I just ran around onto the street, only to be stopped by security. Two cars pulled up in front of me. I looked up at the sign to see what concert it was and the sign said "WILL SMITH HANCOCK". I was thinking that maybe he had a new album. Just then Charlize Theron got out of the first car. Immediately after, Will Smith got out of the second car. What? Somehow I managed to run into a movie premiere red carpet. It was pretty cool. I only had my iPod, so no pics. It was pretty cool though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lies
you kill me chick...i'm rubber, you're glue.
Post a Comment