Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dare

As you can see, nothing too exciting has been going on lately. Next Wednesday the kid doesn't have school so we are going to plan something fun. But today was lazy. He has a doctor's appointment in a few hours so we decided to make it a Movie At The NousNous Flat day. Today's feature is the last part of Matilda, then Elf (his two favorite movies). He's on the bed watching while I am blogging this.

For some odd reason I packed his lunch today. We never do on Wednesdays. Since we had his lunch with us, we walked to the grass on Avenue de Breteuil for a picnic on our way home. His lunch is the usual. Tarama sandwich, crunchy breadsticks with cheese, cookies, yogurt, and his juicebox. However, the last two days I've added a Babybon cheese wheel. It's small, but we just have so many in the fridge, so I want to clear them out.He was hooked watching this kid playing soccer with his mom and grandma. I think he had a hard time imagining what it would be like to play soccer with his mom and grandma.He finished his sandwich and I handed him the cheese. He gave me this scowl and said that he didn't want to eat it. I dared him to eat the whole thing in one bite. He looked tempted and then asked what I would give him if he did. A KinderBueno (his favorite candy bar) would be his reward. Without hesitation he said he'd do it. And this is how it went. I want to gag just looking at the pictures.The last few days have been absolutely gorgeous. I am starting to remember how horrible it is for it to be this hot. No air conditioning, no car.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I love your blog! I study French at the moment and it's so nice to be able to see pictures and information about Paris as it's my favourite city!!!! Thanks for a great blog!