I had my hair cut for just the second time since I've been in Paris. The first time was not the best either, as I posted about that too. It basically took me seven months to grow out all that she had chopped off. I finally had my bangs grown out too. One more month and they would be the perfect length. This time I thought ahead and found a picture as insurance. Something as a guide.
I'm rather simple. I'm not a girl that does "hairstyles". I like just a little bit of layers, but long and straight. When I'm feeling crazy I let it airdry so that it will have some wave. That's me, simple. Well today Miyuki came over to my flat to cut my hair and Alexia's hair. She speaks Japanese and French. I showed her the picture and told her that I just wanted "un petit peu" cut off; just a trim. Friends, I definitely did not get a trim. I got butchered. I had something that resembled a dog on my floor at the end.*Notice my xray on my wall. It's a bit of a joke for expats to display their xray. During a medical examination they perform the xray when you become a resident. They don't do blood tests at all, but they do take a chest xray to check for TB. Makes no sense.*
Alexia's turn
Do you see the amount of hair! GoodNESS!
To calm down, Alexia and I had a chat over coffee. We caught up on our last week. It's been over a week since we've seen each other. She went to Tunisia and had some pretty cool treatments, Henna, spas, etc. I will post another blog with her Henna art on her hands and feet.
Her hair always looks good. It's poshy cool. She's sad that she cannot call me Lioness anymore. I am sad too. But at least now we can paint with my handy little paintbrush.

1 comment:
Take a picture straight on w/ it styled.
Post a Comment