Friday, June 13, 2008

Smartie Pants

This kid is smart. I've mentioned it before, but really, he is. It stops at books because his common sense and effort into efficiency is non-existent. The pain of my day is trying to teach him how to put on his socks in the morning . It's absolutely impossible. He can't exactly see a project and think of an easy way to get there. He just launches into it and realizes, "Uh, whoa...what...do.I.do.now?"

Today when I picked him up from school, he ran towards me with this massive trophy and ALL smiles. I don't think I've ever seen him look so happy and proud. His trophy was for winning the school rapid calculation math contest. It basically means that he's a genius. That's just putting it simply. Not only are his mannerisms identical to his maternal grandfather's, but so is his wit and interests. He's an old man at heart that loves to carry around his doudous (stuffed animals, as seen in the first picture).

1 comment:

megan k said...

Connie tell him I say, "Congratulations!!"