Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Team Zaconnie Video

Yesterday wasn't the easiest day. I had many laughs, but they usually followed a series of sighs. It started off badly early in the morning. I usually always ask Zac if he would prefer a Tarama or a Tzatziki sandwich. He chose Tzatziki (which I LOVE). So as I put the knife in the container, I somehow managed to flip it which caused it to smear all over the front of my fleece and along the sleeve. About two seconds later I heard a loud noise that sounded like spilling liquid and breaking glass. I had just opened a new 1.5L of orange juice. Zac reached for it, but only pushed it onto a bowl full of cantaloupe, causing all of it to fall on the floor to spill and break. It was not fun to clean up. He was already running extremely late and I had to clean up all of it off of a black marble floor.

After I picked him up from school I took him to the park. At one point I was cleaning out my bag and when I looked up I couldn't find him. My heart stopped, then started beating REALLY fast. I had no idea where he was. I ran around the playground and the field. After about five minutes of frantic searching, I saw him hunched near a fence watching the high school kids spray water on each other, which also got him soaked. I almost burst into tears because I was so scared that I wouldn't find him.

More happened, but that was the jist of it. The kid is great and provides me with much entertainment. He had about ten minutes before bedtime, so we decided to make some videos. The first two were less than mediocre as my head was cut off and he just made noises. This video is long and gives you a good idea of his cute accent that I love so much. He acts a bit squirrely too and I don't have any excuses for that. He can be bizarre at times. I hope you enjoy!


4 comments:

megan k said...

I miss you.

Anonymous said...

connie con,
I miss you too!! See you August 22nd, saving you all my hugs and kisses. MOM
p.s. love you too

Anonymous said...

Cute video, I can see why you love him so much.

Paula

Anonymous said...

You are going to be a GREEAATTT mum !!!

Love you !!!

Adeline

(so much love on this blog ;-)