Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Another Haircut

Am I getting a bit obsessive? I've given the cut a couple of days and I still hate it. I rank it as my top disappointment of all hairdressing mistakes. Moral of my story is 1. Go to an accredited salon, 2. Make sure your coiffeur speaks your language, and finally, 3. Define "trim" in great detail and don't expect a picture to do the trick.

A few of you have written to say that my hair doesn't look too bad. Honestly, I was embarrassed to show it in all it's glory. I shall not hide from you any longer. Not only that, I didn't even put on any makeup for this picture either.

Before
Long, thick locks
(This photo was taken last August, but I finally had it grown out to this length again)After
Stringy, uneven, frizzy, and goatee-like
I found a salon that has English-speaking coiffeurs, but I know that if I do that I am going to have hair above my shoulders to correct this. Right before I took this picture I took my own scissors into my bathroom and almost did it myself. I made myself reconsider. I am honestly at a loss. Not sure what I am going to do.

Funny story. After I dropped Zac off at school I was walking back home with Alexia. I showed her my hair and she said "Connie it's not bad." I said, "Well it sure ain't good" to which she shrugged and agreed. Hilarious.

2 comments:

megan k said...

When I was laying in bed last night listening to Cooper grunt (& Matt) I thought, "Well, that's where she went wrong! The hair girl only spoke Japanese and French!!"

Maybe she doesn't really understand French.

I agree w/ Alexia.

megan k said...

Oh and take some prenatals that mane will be grown out before no time!!