Today after dropping the kids off at school, Alexia and I planned to get together for dinner. To actually go out to a restaurant and eat. This is a rarity in our world. For some reason it's just not as common here. There aren't as many "friendly" places to go as there are back home. Well I decided to eat really light all day so that I could enjoy my dinner. However, for the family's dinner I cooked my favorite quiche. By this time I was so hungry, so I ate a slice. Then I wasn't hungry anymore, only tired. I called her to say that I wanted to take a nap. We are in France and they don't eat dinner till 10:30pm on Fridays anyway. So I slept for over an hour. We didn't meet up till 11, and by then decided that dessert would be the best idea. I haven't taken many pictures on the metro, so we cracked it out. Now, this little sticker is on every train. It translates to: "Don't let your rabbits put their fingers in the doors while they are closing."

This was Alexia playing Director of Metro Photoshoots. This one was "Canada's Next Top Model...cold." The cold part of her direction cracked me up, hence my reaction. But does she look cold either?

I let her have my camera and she felt like playing paparazzi this time. I went with it.


We went over to Saint Michel, yet again, our favorite place. I've been craving gelato for a while now and Amorino has the best. We saw this rocker chick on the wall so I wanted to do an action shot with her. Can you find me?

We made it to our destination. By the time we got our ice cream, they were closing down so we had no where to sit. So, there we go, yet again, stuck eating at Notre Dame. The default.

I always like mint ice cream. I chose Nutella flavored first, and then when I found the mint, they loaded it in. This was so incredibly good. I ate it all before Alexia made a dent in hers.

We walked over to Hotel de Ville, then down Rue de Rivoli. We are silly.


Then through the Louvre.

Down the Quai to Musee d'Orsay.

Then home. Voila. That was our crazy night out. Ice cream and a long walk. Plenty of laughs.
No comments:
Post a Comment