Saturday, June 28, 2008

Johanna

I've spent the last two days with my sweet friend Johanna. For a while now we've talked about doing a photoshoot. She wanted some photos to give her family and also to mark her time here in Paris. We meant to get out earlier in the day and go to Luxembourg, but I was slow to get things done. By the time we met back up, we only had about an hour and a half of good sun. Luckily I've got some great places with good lighting near my building. I love to take some in the courtyard.After we took our fill of photos in the courtyard, we walked down the street to Les Invalides. The sun was shining pretty bright, so I played around with the lighting. I learned quite a bit, actually. I was able to get some really great shots of her. Honestly, it's hard to get a bad picture of her.I took a total of about 150 snaps and we narrowed them down to 80, and I had to narrow it down to a small bit for this post. There are more that are fantastic, but these are my favorites of this lovely Swede.

2 comments:

Brooke Wagliardo said...

when did you start taking photos? You have a gift! Amazing!

connie said...

Thanks! Well I bought a nice camera before I moved here and that's when I started. Addictive, I tell you!