Now I am a bit of an animated personality. I might enhance or elaborate to add some excitement to a story. However, not as much as people think. Odd things tend to happen to me. Now I have a child around me these days that has the same problems. I can attest and say that he spills something EVERY.SINGLE.DAY. You probably saw the video a while back where he explained it for you. This usually happens in the morning with either the orange juice or milk. If not, then for dinner there are many opportunities with water, dressing, or sauces.
The morning after we arrived back from London, which is also the morning before the family left for Greece, a major spill happened. Oddly, my reaction was comical. I just looked back, completely calm, and just laughed and said "Pick it up. WAIT, I have my camera!"
I just had to take pictures of what I deal with daily. He's got butter fingers, what can I say. It's in the hair, on the face, all over the table, on the floor, etc.

2 comments:
Seeing as how you noted that you can be animated, I thought I would mention this. There is a Lowe's commercial...or is it Home Depot?...well, it is one of the two that is airing right now that has a girl in it that reminds me so much of you! Just thought you should know!
Hey find it on You Tube if you can find it. I want to see it! I'll post it on my blog and give you the cred!
Post a Comment