I went through all of my photos and did some Spring cleaning. It was excruciating. However, I've made enough room. Little ole me can't figure out how to put photos on cds, so until then, I need to lay off a little on snapping my camera button. As for now, I have enough room to download what I have. And what do I have? Oh, only 488 photos dating back two weeks beginning with Bastille Day.
It might take a couple days for me to post all the blogs, but I'm gonna do it. Scout's/Brownie's Honor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Do you have a mac or a pc? I can walk you through putting them on CD's if you like just tell me which program you are using.
A mac, but my photos are massive, between 1.5 and 3MB. I am to the point of giving up. I'm tired of trying to figure it out. Arg! I just keep getting the "Your startup disk is almost full" and I've searched and it seems to be pretty common, but no real solutions. Let me know...thanks!
Hmm... since your files are so big I think the easiest thing for you to do is buy an external hard drive and move them over to it. It's really easy to do. The problem is finding one over there that might match your computer. That I don't know about but once you get an external hard drive I can walk your through it NO PROBLEM! I have a Mac as well and this is the one that I have:
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8475615&type=product&id=1185271084071
So if you can find something like that over there it will store your photos. But when you are traveling back make sure you carry it with you and don't check it, because the big xray machines might erase the stuff on it. I'm always nervous of that happening!
Connie,
You might try www.carbonite.com or www.mozy.com. They offer online backup for a fee. This might be cheaper and more convenient for you given that external hard drives are expensive over there.
Post a Comment