Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's Official

Marathon Talk - Most votes for the marathon were for Greece. Unfortunately flights were either all booked up or too expensive. Dublin was crossed off because I'm going there in a little less than two weeks. Venice is the choice. I've just finished the registration, so this gal will be running a lot of miles, and even more kilometers, on October 26th of the 2,008th year of our Lord. That means I have two weeks less to train. Eeek.

Lucky for me, I have a new friend that will be cheering me on. She's a gal that sold it all, left Dallas and set out on some travels and is calling Florence home for a bit. I've just added her blog to my list, so go see her - Jenn Pellow. She's stellar, you'll see.

As for me, no more chocolate, no more sodas, no more candies and lots of running. Less than three months, holy cow!

1 comment:

Carri said...

Wow! Good luck, girl! If anyone can do this it's you!