Tuesday, July 29, 2008

He makes me laugh...

The other night while Zac and I were eating at Subway, he did something that made me laugh to tears. He had no idea why it was so funny and I didn't either. But it's one of those things that he can do fifty times a day and it still gets me hunched over in giggles. Now, I have figured that it is good for his English to make these videos and then listen back to them. So one of the videos today was to tell about our funny moment. There is another one that I will post tomorrow. While I was washing clothes he said he made one for me to watch while he is in Greece since I won't see the family for a whole month? How will I manage? Honestly I get sappy after not seeing them for a week. I might be a mess after a month. Enjoy the video. Remember that "nounou" is French for nanny (pronounced: newnew).

No comments: