Yes, my computer is still full. I purchased a load of cds but can't get the pics to copy/burn to them. I've actually become so apathetic to the situation that I'm on the verge of giving up for a bit. A couple of days ago I noticed that my camera started making a not-so-good noise. The shutter sounds a bit strained. The Kid and I leave on Monday morning for London. I hope to find a camera store to get 'er checked out. I plan to take advantage of being in English speaking country. Bookstores GALORE!
Speaking of, I just made an Amazon.com purchase of around $185, which is approximately 115 euros. For that amount I got 21 books! You have no idea how excited I am. I normally spend between 14-20 euros on one book here. You do the math. They will all be shipped to my parents' house in Garland and in August, my mom will be bringing a suitcase full of goodies for me from home, including these reads. Thanks Momma!
I've been on USA time lately. Going to sleep when the birds starting singing. I've got a full day of playing Tour Guide tomorrow, as well as Sunday. I will pack in between, then leaving Monday morning. Once I come back, I hope to jet off to either Spain, Italy, or Ireland. Maybe all three. Well see. I'm a last minute planner, peeps.
Also, I am asking my boss tomorrow how much time I will have off for Christmas. If I get more than a week, then I'll book my flight home. If not, then I'll be sad because a week is a blip. Fingers crossed. Toes too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment