Tuesday, July 29, 2008

FREEDOM!

I'm happy. I'm stress free. I have officially been on holiday for two and a half hours. I would normally go home, hop online to chat with friends and family (which I did), go for a jog (which I didn't), and hop in bed and read till I fall asleep. But tonight isn't a normal night. I gave myself some freedom.

So I'm happy. I just popped the cork of my Normandy Cidre. I've got a baguette to go along with it. I'm plopped on my couch/bed/lounge watching Blood Diamond. I know, not exactly a feel good movie for a feel good night, but it makes me happy. I've heard great things about it and bought it at a cheapo price. There aren't video rental stores here, so I'm pretty much obligated to purchase any movie I want to see (and purchasing is always cheaper than going to the cinema).

Tomorrow I have plans to go to the market to stock up on fruit and veggies for the week, then head over to Bois de Boulogne to layout, read, picnic, chat, and laugh with a good friend. Time is no factor. It will be a sweet week and a half in Paris. It will be my last days with my closest Paris friends Alexia and Johanna, whom are both moving back to their homes of Canada and Sweden, respectively. If my blogs turn a bit sad and morose, it's because they've left me.

But as for now, I am happy. Content. I like that descriptor better. I'm content.

No comments: