Rainforest Cafe. One word: over.rated. Seriously, the final sum was 23,50 pounds and that wasn't including tip or drinks because we only ordered tap water for drinks, which cost nothing. That's a whopping $48.00. Now we both ordered burgers and they were horrible. Without a doubt frozen patties just heated up and fries out of a bag from Sam's or the English equivalent. Horrible. I might start a Facebook group against this trap of a restaurant.
Website. I like this one called The World's Healthiest Foods. I just happened upon it just now as I am eating another bowl of pineapple. My tongue feels as though it is disintegrating. I assume this is the sign that I am eating too much of this luscious fruit. I googled "nutritional contents of pineapple" and it took me to this site. It's a great one.
Random Info. Did you know that if T-rex was tripped, then the fall would kill him? His front arms were so tiny and his head so large. His body would just smash because nothing could break his fall. Just a little something I learned today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you're gonna think i'm lying, but i swear i'm not. i was eating a pineapple when i read this blog. i'm on my "lunch" and i ordered a fruit plate from our caterer. it was about the best thing i've ever tasted. she even threw in half of a nutty buddy for desert. ah, bless it.
LIAR.
Post a Comment