Sunday, July 20, 2008

Travel Bug

It's 11:30pm and I am still not finished packing for London. I have to be at the family's house at 7:45am to head to the train station. I'm not close to bedtime whatsoever. Anyway, Joha came over tonight to plan for our August vacation, only we couldn't find any good deals. We found some amazingly cheap flights, but no hostels or hotels available. That was a problem. The solution was for me to go to Sweden again, only this time we are going to the beach and taking a cruise to Finland, then maybe hiking up north where the sun never sets! I booked my flight and I am set to go. I'll still have two weeks to fill before that...Italy is what I am thinking. I'm getting EXCITED!!! After I am back, my momma comes for ten days and we will go to Versailles, then to Brussels and Bruges in Belgium. I can't wait to share all of it with you!

No comments: