Saturday, July 19, 2008

Homecoming!

I met up with my boss this morning to talk about all the details for London. Big plans. Lots of fun planned. But the point of my post is to say that I asked her about Christmas Vacation. Last year I only had nine days, which two of them were spent flying. This year I will have from December 19th till January 4th to relax in my homeland and eat all the Mexican food I can. Oh this is good news. I made the decision that if I only had one week, then I would go to Morocco. If I had two, then I would go home. Get ready friends, J'arrive!

There you go, my exciting news!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yipppeeee!!!!! I can't wait to see you!!!

Love you,
Paula

megan k said...

I hope we get to meet up... if not I understand. You'll have to at least call.