Sunday, October 7, 2007

Apologies

I am sorry I haven't blogged much lately. There really hasn't been that many bloggable moments. Actually, there have been, but they come so frequently that I lose track. I have one picture in my camera and it's of a man walking 11 donkeys down Rue de Rennes on Sunday afternoon. Now who really wants to see that when they are expecting to see some grand structure of extraordinary architecture?

It's Wednesday which means that I have Zac for eight hours during the day. Many bloggable moments there. I will actually take pictures of his Rugby dance. He learned the dance of the French Rugby team and does it all the time - in the shower, on his bed, in the metro, walking down the street, and while putting on his clothes in the morning (which actually provoked a fight with me). It's quite hilarious.

1 comment:

INTRI-KATE said...

um...I have my hand in the air because I actually prayed last night that someone somehow would let me see a picture of a man walking 11 donkeys down Rue de Rennes. So there.