Monday, October 1, 2007
After three months, IT happened
Today I was walking down Rue de Bac, one of the most posh shopping streets. I stepped in dog poo and slid into a shop window and hit my head. Good thing I didn't fall and embarrass myself.
2 comments:
INTRI-KATE
said...
bahahahahah!!!!!
October 1, 2007 at 6:19 PM
The Barnyards
said...
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!AMAZING!!!!
October 2, 2007 at 9:08 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
connie
Paris, France
View my complete profile
Favorite Blogs
Alexia in Paris
Baby Tollett
Burba on Capitol Hill
Dr. Adams
Jenn Pellow
Katy: A blog
Keepin' Up With The Jones'
Love In The Country
Michal Michelle
Muriel Gonzalez
She's In Stockholm
Superman Gage
The Sartorialist
Books: Either in my Queue or Retired on the Shelf
A Year in the Merde
Almost French
Angela's Ashes
Au Paris
C'est La Vie
Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim
Eat Pray Love
French Lessons: A Memoir
Girl with a Pearl Earring
Les Misérables
Me Talk Pretty One Day
Paris to the Moon
Petite Anglaise
The Kite Runner
Blog Archive
►
2015
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
2009
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(127)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(23)
►
June
(25)
►
May
(18)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(13)
▼
2007
(124)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(11)
▼
October
(25)
Halloween and the ongoing debate about BBQ
My Stockholm Friend Came to Paris: Part Trois
My Stockholm Friend Came to Paris: Part Deux
My Stockholm Friend Came to Paris
I want to scream, cry, and throw a big fit!
Hugs, crayons, giggles, crafts, random stories...
I HACKED MY DVD PLAYER!
3 Strikes, you're French!
Green Thumbs
What was I thinking? Part deux
What was I thinking?
I got my ears lowered.
RUGBY rugby RUGBY
Every thing is fun-and-games until someone steps o...
I love IKEA: Part Deux
French School D-R-A-M-A
On my way to French domestication
I'm going to Nantes...
Studly Relatives
11 Donkeys on Rue de Rennes
Apologies
Très typique, naturellement!
Tooth Fairies, turning 7, and panoramic views
When I'm not flying, I love fog...
After three months, IT happened
►
September
(19)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(26)
►
June
(13)
►
May
(1)
2 comments:
bahahahahah!!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!AMAZING!!!!
Post a Comment