Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Green Thumbs

Here is an update on our little flowers. Mine have gotten a little out of control. I am not worried since they are actually WILDflowers. I guess I need to be okay with their wild nature. I think I might have put too many seeds for the little pots they are planted in. Zac's on the other hand are very well spread out and tame.

He hadn't seen his since the first sprout. I thought they would grow better being outside and in direct sunlight, rather than on his window sill. When he saw them, I thought he was about to grow wings and fly away. I never knew a little boy could get so excited about flowers.



Brad the "Pit" is not doing much at all. I am hoping that in the next week, some roots will grow. Zac's Mosh-Pit hasn't done much either. It's a week further along than mine. An update will come soon.

1 comment:

INTRI-KATE said...

you named it brad the pit?! i'm so honored! And so is Brad. He's sitting right here reading your blogs with me.

Say hi, Brad.

Hi, Brad.

Oh Brad, you're so silly....