Thursday, October 25, 2007

I want to scream, cry, and throw a big fit!

Lately my account on Photobucket hasn't been working. I haven't been able to upload any of my photos. The last few posts I have done it through Blogger, my actual blog account, but that usually takes twice as long. It also won't allow me to post vertical pictures.

I finally realized that I reached my 1,000 picture limit on Photobucket. So I figured I won't post the pics again, so I deleted all of them. Little did I know about the consequences. If you read my blogs, you will see that they don't have ANY pictures. That's right, 117 blogs with NO pictures. What good is that? How do I correct that? I am so incredibly bitter at this moment.

3 comments:

INTRI-KATE said...

you. are. kidding. me.

Oh, buddy. That would make me so mad! Photobucket should die a slow, painful death. But not before restoring your pictures.

Anonymous said...

...well, i am one of your 'anonymous' readers out there speaking up - this is indeed tragic (i love your photos and miss having them) - but please don't give up on your blog! posts without photos are better than no posts!! xxoo from berkeley, california

connie said...

No worries, I will slowly, but surely put the pictures back on my blog. There are 117 posts that need work now, but I will do it!