Once I picked him up, he was happy for about one minute, then turned completely grumpy because he was so hungry. Wednesdays are short days so he eats lunch with me, not at school. I had to keep him happy and entertained until I got some crepes on a plate for him. I defaulted to the I-Spy game, which I taught him this weekend. He loves saying "I spy wif my bwown eyes..."
We arrived and I got a few good ones. I had a series of pictures that gives the perfect representation of what triggers one of his moods. He starts off happy, and it you take it too far, he gets mad. Basically I took too many pictures.
I couldn't resist the trees either.
During lunch I asked Zac if he had put his tooth under his pillow for the Tooth Fairy. He said "Connie, I don't know if you know, but I've already figured out that Maman and Papa are the ones that put money under my pillow...just like Pere Noel (Santa Claus)." Um I acted like he was crazy. What else am I supposed to do? I think his brothers told him. How horrible! Too bad he wasn't like me and went on believing till he was 11. The only way I found out was by finding one of my letters to Santa in my parents desk drawer. I was CRUSHED!
Oh, he is just too cute!
It was a long day, but we made it to dinner. I didn't cook tonight, I just took out all the leftovers and made a buffet. Afterwards I hung out with Barth and Zac. Verena was sleeping over at a friend's house and Balthazar was at volleyball. I remmebered the panoramic window that Barth has in his room. It's enough to covet. I wish I had that view. It's a tiny window, really tiny. I figured out a way to squeeze my camera through it to nab what it looks like. The pictures hardly do it justice. The Korean Embassy is next door and they were having a pretty major party that took all day to prep. I am sure they thought I was sticking my camera out the window to snoop on the happenings. I almost felt like Sydney Bristow.

1 comment:
you did NOT just say Sidney Bristow!! You are soooo her! That's your new name. From now on, I want you in a new Alias every day. And you should probably carry a gun and run in slow motion from time to time.
P.S. the Tooth Fairy is so real. I don't know what that kid is talking about.
Post a Comment