During my break on Monday, I went back. They had more than aprons. It is my new favorite store. Everything is handmade and so beautiful. They had about ten other aprons, that I liked, but the one in the window is the one I wanted. I asked the woman if I could have it. She took it down and handed it to me. It took everything in me not to put it on and prance around the store with a wooden spoon covered with cake batter. I walked to a table covered with serviettes aka cloth napkins. I've also wanted some of these since I moved here. I love them. I bought four for now since my apartment can't hold more four people at max capacity.
Hopefully I can have a lovely little dinner party at my place to show off my new goods. I just can't serve anything with a sauce that will stain my lovely little serviettes.

1 comment:
That's why you buy back up, "who cares if they get dirty", napkins and then use the nice ones as the finishing touch :-)
Post a Comment