Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I've arrived

My blogs were lost for the day of my arrival. Instead of re-creating them, I will just post the pictures of the place :)

At the tiny airport in Kythira. Believe me, it would have been a much easier flight if they were checked as baggage.All of our bags minus one. Mamie Jacky and Papi Pierre forgot to check Matteo and Angela's bag in AthensI knew the energy of the bunch would eventually not be so cute after day two
This is my way of getting myself in a picture. It was in the first few minutes of arriving and before my skin saw much Greecian sunHere was my home for two weeksMy saving graces for two weeks
One of the kids rooms, just next to my roomThis is where I would sit and readOur table where many hours were spent. Nice view, huh?The kids getting comfortable at the house

No comments: