Alright, so not really in a van down by the river, but in a Land Rover down by the Mediterranean. There were so many amazing things to see along the roads into town and on our way to the beaches. I couldn't just sit and watch it all go by. I did my best to capture Kythira through pictures from the backseat and some I had the chance to hop out the Rover quickly to snap a few. Quite a few of them (meaning: most) did not turn out all that well. I played with the lighting and colors to make them look a little artsy and edgy. Some of them have very little work done to them, others, you can tell are nothing close to the original. Whatever the case, this is a small island in Greece along the narrow roads. I hope you enjoy! This might be my favorite :) At the monastary The old Byzantine Ruins
No comments:
Post a Comment