Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Family Cemetary

I've been wanting to walk around the estate, but haven't had the opportunity with all the rain that's been coming down. Dara, one of the Irish relatives said that they were taking a walk to the family cemetary. It's about a mile walk if you take the main roads and a little shorter if you go the back way. Leaving the house I was able to finally take a picture of the entrance. There were some great pictures that came of it, but as we arrived to the cemetary, the rain came down again. We quickly headed back to the house and arrived just in time for goutee.




The church in the center of the cemetary

Basile's great great grandfather


Just walking up to the house

4 comments:

INTRI-KATE said...

Holy majoley you're a great photographer! Seriously, it looks just like Pemberley. You must find a place to go lay under a tree with a book. Then, and only then, will a handsome prince on a horse ride up and ask you to walk down that lane with the tall trees with him...and you will bashfully reply "I couldn't! It wouldn't be proper! You might see my ankles!" ;) soooooo pretty.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

This is sooooooooooooooooooo unbelievable!!!

laurenclark said...

I want to come!!!

Unknown said...

All I can say is....WOAH. (In typical Joey Lawerence fashion).