Sunday, July 1, 2007

A decent celebrity sighting, finally!

I didn't blog about my first celebrity sighting because it was THAT uneventful. Jeannette and I were at La Terrace just sitting outside chatting and people watching. The professional sand volleyball tourney was going on across the street near Ecole Militaire, so there were tons of people walking by. Then I saw Gilbert Godfried. Yes, the guy that has THE MOST annoying voice in television. Whoopie. I am in Paris and I really thought my first celeb sighting would be a little more exciting.

Well let me tell you a story of what happened about 30 minutes ago. I had to get out for some groceries for dinner tonight. I called my buddy Eric to ask where a market is that's open on Sunday's. I took the long way because I like to walk. Luckily I did. Right as I turned the corner from the corner of my street, Rue de Grenelle onto Rue de Bac, I bump into my celebrity makes-my-heart-go-pitter-patter man, Jude Law. MON DEIU! It's no lie friends. He was in a nice suit talking on his phone, standing with some woman that I've never seen in People, OK!, Star, Inquirer, or In Touch while waiting in line at the grocery store.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't call my friends back home or I would have a massive charge. I just texted a few of my American friends that live here. They thought I was crazy, of course. Actually Eric's text reply back was "You are crazy." Well for all of you out there like Amy, Emily G. most definitely, Ashley, Kellie, Sammies, Melissa...I know you would freak out with me and that's all that matters.

Here's a picture I found online to appease all of you that NEED to see a picture on each blog. He was dressed like this, hair like this, only he was wearing sunglasses. Voila!

4 comments:

Emily G said...

NOOOOO WAAAYYYY!!! :) I'm so jealous!! I'm sad you didn't have a camera!

Kayla said...

Shutup!! That's so cool. If you see EWAN you HAVE to take a picture. :)

INTRI-KATE said...

It was me. I was the girl with Jude. We're keeping it hush hush for now...

Katie Gober said...

i'm EXTREMELY jelous.....was he as pretty in person? lol...