I've been here over a month and I am starting to see things happen through pictures. My best friend is pregnant and I am missing out on that. She will have her second little boy and will raise him for almost a year until I get to see him. It's so hard. Jonah is about to turn two years old. I won't be able to make his party. I can't even believe it's been a year since I was at his last party. Two of my nieces have had birthdays already. Little kids grow up so fast. Anyway, Marla had Jonah's two year pictures taken and they are so adorable. He's already got music on his mind. I am sure he will have the gift, as if he has a choice since it's in his blood. Jonah Bo Bonah, I am doing Crazy Brows for you right now.

3 comments:
So do you really have to make me cry??? Love you. :( Justin,Jonah and Justice love you too. :)
I had quadruplets, four chickens, 8 lobsters, 42 goldfish, 2 bunny rabbits, and a cornish game hen since you've been gone. I've been busy! I'll send pics though...
Whoever reads this: I have absolutely NO IDEA what k-k-k-katy is talking about...
Post a Comment