The kids do love to watch The Simple Life, but it's in French so it doesn't bother me. The translators don't even sound like them. I think I would self-induce sickness if I were to hear Paris Hilton say "That's Hot!" There are tabloids here, don't get me wrong. But you have to actually go to a magazine stand or store to purchase them. They aren't stalking you in line at the stores.
About ten minutes ago, I was brought back to reality. The reality that some celebrities are everywhere, whether you like it or not. My happy world was interrupted with Paris Hilton's music video. Has anyone seen it? Give me a break. Really.

2 comments:
You funny friend....so,what happened to our IMing today?? You don't even care 'bout me...:)
Connie...how are you friend? I love your blog. I could use your blogging skills. I am so glad you are on this adventure. - Katrina
Post a Comment