I found a set of pictures that I had taken from the family's flat. It's so quiet there. My flat looks out on to the main street which makes it a bit loud when cars are honking of the trash is being collected. But their's is tucked in the back overlooking the courtyard of the Korean Embassy and Les Invalides. Also, their view is quite better, I must say. I actually took this photo from their bathroom one night when I had the kids for a week. I have never met anyone with such a fantastic view from their salle de bain. I could stand there all day.
That window you see with the light on is the laundry room on the opposite end of the house. That big tower that's lit up...well that there is the Eiffel Tower. Then the big dome to the left is the Dome of Invalides, and in front of it is Les Invalides itself. Now you can see exactly how close I am to these things. It's pretty amazing.
And this is the view from Barth and Balthazar's window.
Yes, I like where I live.

No comments:
Post a Comment