Pardon the poor quality. I had the camera on my cell phone set to a lower resolution.
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Springtime
Oddly, Paris has had the most beautiful weather this last week. I haven't seen a cloud at all. However, along with the hot springtime weather comes the total downside of no air conditioning in buildings. Today I had the day off since it happens to be, yet another, holiday in France. I work tomorrow, but I have Monday off of work too. There are only 13 working days in France during May. Nice, I know. Alexia had to work today so we planned to picnic in the lawn along Avenue de Breteuil across from her flat. We made our lunches and walked over there. After a few minutes, Alexia's boyfriend met up with us and brought his aunt's chihuahua, Bianca. I wish I had a picture of what my face looked like because I could hardly contain my excitement. Not only that, she looked alot like my Ruthie, only about two pounds lighter. I hardly noticed my company, I just played with Bianca. It was a great day. I'm about to get back outside and see more of this city.
Pardon the poor quality. I had the camera on my cell phone set to a lower resolution.
Pardon the poor quality. I had the camera on my cell phone set to a lower resolution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment