Wednesday, May 28, 2008

And this is why I love him...

It's been almost a full year that I have been blogging about this little guy. I've learned alot. Here are the things I've learned about him. I know that he loves chocolate; he has chronic bloody noses and must carry tissues at all times; he loves cucumbers with vinaigrette; he is the biggest cuddler that I know; he loves to give me kisses on the arms, forehead, cheek, and nose; he can't put on his own socks; he loves Queen and Mika; he loves to read; he is fascinated by anything with numbers; he loves to make the squishing sound; he says "Ay!" instead of ouch; he always has a better day when I wake him up by whispering to him and playing with his hair; he always says my name before he says anything to me; he is loved by all kids and adults; he is more random than I am; he doesn't like to brush his teeth; he loves holding my hand; he likes to watch me cook; he always believes me when I tell him something; he is always trying to scare me to no avail,;he is the most dramatic child ever; he loves for us to sing everything we say as if we are in our own musical; he has collected over 560 metro tickets and loves to sort them by date and time; and I know that he loves me...and that's what I love the most.

Before I came here, I was just so curious what these kids would be like. I tried to imagine it in my head, but just couldn't. I will say that I couldn't have imagined they would be this great. They have made this year my best. I can't even begin to think about the day I leave them. As for now, I've gathered a few pictures that show why I love Zac. He has so many faces that describe him so well. If I could describe him in pictures, this would be it.Et voila!

No comments: