This weekend was all about boys. I was told there would be close to twenty kids this weekend, but I wasn't thinking there would be 14 boys and 2 girls. What a ratio! It started off in the car on the way. I was in the backseat with Barth and Zac, and sitting on the right side with Barth in the middle, and Zac at the left side. After a while, Zac got tired and laid his head in Barth's lap to take sleep a little bit. I was dozing off a bit while listening to my iPod. At one point, I opened my eyes as we neared a toll station. I looked at the boys and Zac was looking up at Barth with his mouth open, then Barth spit into his mouth. I gagged. Major gag. Now I had brothers so I had seen this, however it was for torture and it never actually dropped in my mouth and if it did, I would have NEVER looked pleased as Zac did. Their parents were like "What's going on?" and I couldn't even talk, I just kept coughing. Disgusting!
As the weekend went on, I got used to being hit on the bottom, grabbed by the chest, and the occasional hair pull and tickling. One boy that was about eight years old kept grabbing my shirt and looking down it. I already blogged about the boy that had a fascination with my skirt and pulling it at every chance. I said "ARRETTTTTTTE" too many times and he never listened. This same little boy would, about every minute and a half, take off his slippers, then smell and bite the tip of them. There was one little boy named Charles that would not warm up to me at the beginning. This morning I saw him crouched outside the house alone. I went up to him and spoke to him in my broken French and he kept doing this dinosaur-type growl of sorts. I said "What is that a tiger dog?" He tried not to laugh, but couldn't help it. I made my best impression of him, then began to do the "bbzzzzz" sounds and bee stings with my finger, tickling him. After that, he was my friend. I can't even describe how hilarious this little three year old was. He just always looked mad at the world.






There were some other boys that just won me over. Two of them were just the most adorable things I've seen. I've said that about Zac, but these two gave Zac a run for his money. I have so many pictures of them because they just loved to be photographed.

Barth and his natural suaveness.


Barth took this picture...not bad, huh?





With the little amount of time off that I had, I was able to grab a few shots in the garden. The flowers were in full bloom.





As of now, I am just worn out. I chased so many kids around the house, trying to keep 16 kids all together. It was a good time, but it feels so good to be back home in Paris.
No comments:
Post a Comment