Some might wonder what it's like for a kid to grow up in Paris. I think it would be horrible. It's a fantastic place. Visiting any other destination would pale in comparison to your hometown. Where do you go from Paris? Just to stay in tune with the title of my blog, it's not all fun and games. This city has it's faults. Yet it knows how to hide them well, the French way.
We've had a solid week of perfect weather. It's been extremely hot. Compared to Texas weather, not so much, but remember we don't have air conditioning here so it changes the perspective slightly. Alexia had told her little guy that she would come to watch his football/soccer game on Sunday. I didn't have much to do so I said I would join her for the event. Adrien is a friend of Zac's. Alexia and I played matchmaker for them so that it would give us time to hang out while the boys played. The art of arranging playdates; it's a win-win.
The game was at the same facility that Zac has his swimming lessons. I've posted a few pictures before, but this time we were on the field. Keep in mind, this is just an ole boring game. However, the view beats any other recreational field in the world. Do you agree?
This little kids couldn't have been more than 4 years old, but was kicking the ball like a champs. He had his ball cap on backwards and all. He was so cool.
The crazy Adrien after his game. They didn't win, but he ran so well. He might have been the littlest kid on the field, but he held his own.
Sometimes I find myself just walking around and forgetting where I am. However, occasionally it will hit me hard and I will think, "I'm in Paris!" I guess it will never really sink in.

No comments:
Post a Comment