I brought Zac with me, along with his lunchbox and Gameboy Advanced. He was so perfectly well-behaved. He sat at the table for an hour and a half and never caused a problem. I am the luckiest au pair in Paris. I signed up for my classes with no problem at all. I will be going on Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 10:30-12:45. That's a schedule I can handle, for sure.
Jenny didn't have as much luck as me. She has to go back tomorrow to enroll, but she will be in my classes. Zac and I went back to the flat. I left him there and went to Fnac, the French "everything store". They've got DVDs, electronics, music, books, etc. I purchased my textbooks. Now I am counting down the hours until I can go to Monoprix tomorrow to buy spirals and pencils and colored pens and pretty erasers and .... I think I will stop myself right there.
Along with enrolling, I got my student card which is my ticket to discounts. In Paris, that is good news. Things aren't cheap here, so any little discount is enough for me to do a cheer and a flip.

2 comments:
A- that's the best id photo ever.
B- I love FNAC!!!! I was there every day practically. Buying books in English, mostly.
C- I'm sooooo excited to hear all about school
D- While reading your blog I had an overwhelming desire to eat a clementine. Weird.
FUN!! Do they have FRENCH sharpies there?? heheh that would be amazing.
I'm so excited for you!!
Post a Comment