I took my beloved Mr. Music iPod with me to Dallas. I had him fully-charged before my flight and he kept me company for a good portion of my travels. Once I got to Dallas, I didn't have much time to spend with my sweet iPod. It wasn't until the day I was set to leave for Paris that I started to look for it. Time kept ticking away and I still was without luck. My mom has been on the search with no avail. I think it might be time for me to make peace with the idea that maybe Mr. Music is with someone else.
For all of you that know me, you know that I am always listening to music. Always. My life now is like a movie with no soundtrack. Music sets my memories. Still, everytime I hear Jack Johnson's first album, Brushfire Fairytales, I think of my 23 hour Greyhound bus ride from Chicago to Stillwater. I'm not at the point of desperation yet, but I imagine it won't take too long.
Mom, keep looking. If anyone of you happen to hate your iPod or you have a spare one in your couch cushions, I'm accepting donations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
with all that you ate over the course of the trip, are you sure Mr. iPod isn't in your belly? I mean, it totally could have fit in that big ole burrito and you probably wouldn't have noticed. Any time I lose something I just assume I ate it at some point.
What's sad is that I didn't even blog about half of the food I ate...Pei Wei, Chipotle, El Chico's, sushi (again), Snickers Marathon bars...
oh, i'm sad for you connie :(
Post a Comment