Friday, January 11, 2008

Burba's Coming! Bur-baaaaaaah

I received news tonight that my dear friend Jennifer a.k.a. Burba is coming to visit! She just booked her ticket and will be here February 8th-11th. It will be a whirlwind of a visit, but I plan to play Professional Tour Guide as well as French Hostess. I haven't seen her since last April, right before she moved to Washington D.C. to work on Capitol Hill. For some reason I think of School House Rocks when I type "Capitol Hill". I am so excited since Burbs is the first person of my world in the U.S. that will get to meet my family here. We've got a lot to do in a short amount of time. What do you suggest I take her to do while she is here? Suggestions?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So excited to see you, friend!!!

I'm going to buy a tour book this weekend and memorize everything :)