Sunday, January 20, 2008

Pony Lessons and Photos

I received a call Friday night that I would have to take Verena to her pony lesson on Saturday. It's kind of nice going there, so I didn't mind much. This time I remembered to take my camera. It's near Bois de Boulogne, so there would be some opportunities to practice. While I was there, I capture some pictures of Neuilly, the suburb of Paris. Although the city does look much different from Paris, the feel is quite a bit different, slower.We walked from the metro station, Pont de Neuilly, to the Jardin d'Acclimation where her lessons are held. She ran in to pick her pony, then I walked around to take some pictures. I was pretty satisfied with what I got. It was wet out and kind of cloudy, but perfect. Winter has turned out to be quite mild this year.I tried to get some shots of the equestrian grounds, but only got a few random shots for you...
The same trottinette that Zac rides.Verena's riding hat.I know that the majority of you never make it down this far on my blog. You look for the pretty picture and make up your own stories that go with them. Yes, I've had a few people admit this to me. It was a good day and I hope I am able to take more time out to practice on the photography. Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

megan k said...

You are turning in to quite the little photographer Con! My favorite though is the picture of the horse's backside! ;)

Cool Dad said...

These are some great pictures! Thanks for taking the time to set this all up and share them. We spent a few days in Paris a couple of years ago. Now we can revisit through you!

The Barnyards said...

I LOVE your pictures!! You are getting so good!! My new computer comes in next week! I will be connected to the world again!! Love you and miss you soooo much!