Wednesday, February 20, 2008
The Kids say "Merci" to my Sis
I just got a package in the mail from my fantastic sister, Paula. She bought these huge lip suckers for each of them and they thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. I gave them each a box of candy hearts that was included in the package and the older boys said "Ahh, that is so nice!" They are very gracious boys, I must admit. Balthazar was sick sick sick, just as Barth was last week. Poor guy has his mock-Bac exams this week and he has felt miserable throughout all of it. This whole year has been in preparation of them. He was still a good sport and posed for the pictures for me. At the time we were actually watching Amadeus, one of my favorites.
Thanks Paula...for the candy, adorable froggie frog, and stationary! I LOVE it all! Thank you for thinking of me. I promise to get better at sending letters and gifts. Promise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment