I booked my flight to Barcelona from February 29-March 3 with my dear friend Adeline. However, I also signed up for the Paris Half-Marathon which is March 2nd. Either I cancel the trip or the run. Shooooooot. I was planning to run for Gage-a-roo back in Dallas who is battling Leukemia. If you haven't seen their website, you must. He was one of the most dearest kiddos that I've ever had the pleasure of spending time with. Their site is under Favorite Blogs and listed as Superman Gage.
Finally, after many hours waiting in line and arguing with the French Administration, I have my medical appointment for my carte de sejour (French residence card). It's been a long time and I am ready to have it finished. After tomorrow's appointment, I have another day of lines on February 21st and that should be the end of it. I am sure hell is filled with French Administration offices and lines that you have to wait in.

1 comment:
I WANNA GO TO LONDON SO BAAAAAAAD!!!! I'M JELL.
Post a Comment