It's amazing what cooking every night will do to your culinary skills. I went from struggling through making a meal in three hours to preparing and cooking one in less than an hour. I've learned what foods go with each other and also that when you combine oil and flour, it turns into something not so pleasant. It's all been by trial and error. It's something that has been painful and a thorn in my side, but a priceless experience.
For a while now I've wanted to add a recipe and cooking portion to this blog, but haven't gotten around to it. With my new love for my camera phone, I am able to bring this to you. Tonight we had roti de boeuf avec pomme de terre et carottes et haricot vert et aussi beaucoup beurre et sel.
Before I put it into the oven...

And after...ahhhhhhh, beautiful!
2 comments:
Connie,
You are the new cook at our house,can't wait to eat. MOM
Boy does this look good.
Love you sis!
Post a Comment