This is his "really excited" face.
Can you see his breath?



Can you see it now?


Starbucks!


So our hike began. Zac counted every last step that we climbed. That's right, no elevator, just our legs. We didn't go to the very top, just to the second level. The first level has a restaurant, snack bar, post office, and a few shops. When we reached the second level, Zac screamed out "Seis sont cinquante neuf!" Yes, there were 659 steps and he counted every last one of them.



No, this guy isn't real.





All of those little square thingies on the steel are the lights that make the tower sparkle at night!





Maybe the funniest picture I have of him! He was exhausted.

This was right after he walked into the pole and hit his head really hard. We were playing a game where he had his eyes closed and I had to guide him, in French, where he had to go. Well the boulangerie across the street had Christmas decorations up so I was a little distracted and didn't really let him know about the pole. His expression tells it all.

I really do have such a great time with this guy. I don't think a nanny and a kid could get along any better.

1 comment:
What a great post!!! Love you!
Post a Comment