I will leave for Greece on Tuesday. It's on Kythera/Kithera Island, the island just between the Peloponnese and Crete. Zac and I will fly into Athens then we will take a ferry somewhere, then a tiny plane to the final destination. I am really excited about it now. Before I wasn’t so sure because I hadn’t gotten to know Paris yet. However, now I am looking forward to soaking up some sunshine. It’s been cloudy in Paris since I arrived and laying on the beach and eating good French and Greek cuisine every night sounds pretty darn nice. The children's great-uncle is driving the Range Rover to the island, which will take over two days! That will be my own little SUV while I'm there. Woohoo. Hold on to your hats people! Isabelle made a book of pictures she had taken of their home in Greece. Last summer was the first summer in it. As you can see, it's quite nice. I will post these so that you will have an idea of where I will be. When I get back, I will post the pictures of the REAL views ☺
For more information on the island visit: http://www.kythera.gr/en/
No comments:
Post a Comment