Monday, June 18, 2007
Hello from Paris!
I am sorry this has to be so quick, but I have limited time on the internet. Here is a picture of the room I am staying in for now. I will be in there for two weeks until the current nanny moves out of the studio. I saw it today and it's really cute with a GREAT view. I will be going to Greece in two weeks. While I am there, I will not have internet access or a telephone or TV. I think I will be doing some reading and laying on the beaches of the Mediterranean. I will post a blog when I come back. I will also post all of what has happened so far, hopefully this weekend. They have a Subway here with free WiFi. Nothing better than a great American sandwhich shop and free internet.
Notice in the picture the top of the Eiffel Tower coming out above the roof. It sparkles at night. It's nice except for when it keeps me awake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh goodness! It's all so cute and Frenchy! I'm seriously about to weep with glee for you. And I'm pretty sure "La Vie En Rose" is playing somewhere in the background...
Can you take some more pics of your place? It's so cute!
Post a Comment