Monday, June 11, 2007

Gratitude

This is a hard post to start. My night was surreal. I had the most important people in my life all together for the first time. I wanted to step away and just watch them interact. I've realized that I am a product. A product of the Lord's amazing love and grace, but of each and everyone of these people. I could look around the room and know of the ways that each person had changed me and inspired me. I would be different if just one of them weren't in my life. My friends continue to show me selfless love. It's what we are called to do. Not to just love and give, but to love and give MORE, beyond our capacity. I was a recipient of it tonight...and floored. It was a night that will go down in the books. For each of you that were there, THANK YOU. God's given me the strength and you all have walked me down the path that was laid before me. Your prayers have been the greatest gift.

Kellie, Michelle, Emily, Becky, Marla, Ashley...you gave me the most beautiful Bon Voyage. Words cannot express my gratitude.
Michelle, Emily, and Kellie - I can't wait until your visit in March! After-party hangoutKellie and little Olive Lynn

No comments: