Sunday, March 23, 2008

The sun will come out...

The sun won't come out today, tomorrow, or in the next ten days. Sadly, I wasn't expecting this from the beginning of Spring in Paris. I was ready to retire my sweaters and boots, and put on my sandals and tank tops. Grossly mistaken.

Friday I wanted to get out to Starbucks to read and write. It was gorgeous outside and I was ecstatic. I got ready, but on my coat and heard rain. Off with the coat and shoes and back to the couch. About thirty minutes late, the sun was out and the sky was bright blue. I packed up my things, put on my coat and boots. Again, I heard rain. Off with the coat and shoes, again. After the third time, I got out and hurried to Starbucks, only to get rained on. What is going on with this weather?

Here's the forecast for the next ten days.

10-Day Forecast

High /
Low (°F)
Tonight
Mar 23
Rain / Snow 33°
Mon
Mar 24
Light Rain 42°/36°
Tue
Mar 25
Mostly Cloudy 44°/37°
Wed
Mar 26
PM Light Rain 49°/39°
Thu
Mar 27
Cloudy 49°/37°
Fri
Mar 28
Light Rain 51°/37°
Sat
Mar 29
Partly Cloudy 56°/42°
Sun
Mar 30
Mostly Cloudy 57°/44°
Mon
Mar 31
Mostly Cloudy 56°/44°
Tue
Apr 01
Partly Cloudy 56°/41°
Last Updated Mar 23 02:29 p.m. Local Time

No comments: