As for little Zac, he had a major accident while he was on vacation in Chemonix with his mother, siblings and cousins. He was in his ski class and coming off a lift and was hit in the eye with a little girl's pole. I've never been skiing so I am not sure if that's what they are called or not. It happened on Friday so it's looking a lot better now. When I went to the house on Sunday night, he could barely open it. He's quite proud of his wound. He's taking the x-ray from the hospital to show-and-tell on Friday.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Poor Little Zac
I am waiting on a photo editing software package to be delivered, which is why I haven't posted the blog on Stockholm yet. I've tracked it and it's in Paris, so I might get it today. If I do, I will have it posted tonight.
As for little Zac, he had a major accident while he was on vacation in Chemonix with his mother, siblings and cousins. He was in his ski class and coming off a lift and was hit in the eye with a little girl's pole. I've never been skiing so I am not sure if that's what they are called or not. It happened on Friday so it's looking a lot better now. When I went to the house on Sunday night, he could barely open it. He's quite proud of his wound. He's taking the x-ray from the hospital to show-and-tell on Friday.
I couldn't help but take a picture of him in his cute little pijamas (French spelling) and slippers.
As for little Zac, he had a major accident while he was on vacation in Chemonix with his mother, siblings and cousins. He was in his ski class and coming off a lift and was hit in the eye with a little girl's pole. I've never been skiing so I am not sure if that's what they are called or not. It happened on Friday so it's looking a lot better now. When I went to the house on Sunday night, he could barely open it. He's quite proud of his wound. He's taking the x-ray from the hospital to show-and-tell on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment